[CvGmt News] RE:HELLO''

musa bello musabello_768 at fsmail.net
Mon Jan 5 15:18:30 CET 2004

Dr. Musa Bello
The Senate Committee on Contract
Award of The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Falomo, Ikoyi,
Lagos-Nigeria
Email: musa_bello47 at yahoo.com

Urgent and Confidential

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Musa Bello the Chairman of Senate Committee on Contract section.Your esteemed Address was reliably introduced to meat the  Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my country in search of a reliable individual company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction which involves the transfer of the sum of money to a foreign account, and this money amounts to a total of U.S dollar 20 million , twenty million United States Dollars only.These amount of money was extracted from two(2) various contracts awarded by these committees to two foreign firms for the installation and repair of Warri & Portharcourt refinery respectively. And the firms have since completed their works in the two refineries in the last Military regime. And their original contract sum have since been paid to them.

This US$ 20,000,000 as a result of OVER INVOICING master minder. This money is now lying in Suspense at the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN), waiting claim  by a foreign partner which status we now want you to assume. Now is the Optimum period to transact it out. This transaction following the presidential directives to all corporations to pay off all foreign DEBTS. I therefore seek for your assistance to remit this money into your personal or Company accounts. In my last meeting with with other officers involved, it was unanimously agreed taht you are in title of 30% of the total sum while 65% of the total will be for me and my colleague, while 5% will be set aside for any Local or International expenses.I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free as we haveconcluded every arrangement to protect the interest of everyone involved. All modalities for the successful transfer of this fund have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of finance and the Central bank of Nigeria to facilitate the remittanceof this money to your designated account.

However, I know that you will be honest enough and will not raise any misgiuding attitude in any aspect of the transaction, very confidential so as not  to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officers by the nations financial house and assurance that money will be given to usif this money enters your account.If this business proposal interest you kindly send aletter of willingness through the above mail address for the immediate commencementof the remittance and to enable me send your further information on the transaction. Meanwhile, your immediate response will be highly appreciated, as I wait for your urgent response. Please treat this information as confidential.

Thank you and God bless.

Best regards,

Dr. Musa Bello.
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime