[CvGmt News] Graduate programme on Mathematics in the Sciences (fwd)

Luigi Ambrosio luigi at ambrosio.sns.it
Tue Aug 24 12:00:58 CEST 2004

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:52:35 +0200
From: Katja Bieling <bieling at mis.mpg.de>
To: Katja Bieling <bieling at mis.mpg.de>
Subject: Graduate programme on Mathematics in the Sciences

Dear colleagues,

the MPI for Mathematics in the Sciences and the University of Leipzig
(departments of mathematics and phyiscs) have just received founding
for a joint

     Graduate programme on Mathematics in the Sciences

Application for admission and stipends are now invited.
Details can be found in the attached poster. Courses will
be taught in English. In addition free German language classes will
be available. The first stipends will be available on Oct 1, 2004 (!)

I would be grateful if you could bring this info to the attention
of suitable candidates. Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

With best regards,
Stefan Mueller

--
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Mathematik in den Naturwissenschaften
Max-Planck-Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences

Tel.:  +49-341-9959-631
Fax:   +49-341-9959-633
email: mailto:bieling at mis.mpg.de
Web:   http://www.mis.mpg.de