[CvGmt News] postdoc (fwd)

Luigi Ambrosio luigi at ambrosio.sns.it
Fri Mar 21 08:56:59 CET 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:22:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Irene Fonseca <fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Luigi Ambrosio <ambrosio at bibsns.sns.it>, luigi at ambrosio.sns.it,
     Robert Kohn <kohn at math5.cims.nyu.edu>, dalmaso at neumann.sissa.it
Cc: Irene Fonseca <fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: postdoc

Dear Luigi, dear Bob, dear Gianni,

At this late stage of the recruitment season, we found today that we may
have one more year of postdoc, i.e. we may be able to hire someone for one
year.

Since it is a "short" appointment, it occurred to me that an European may
be the solution, someone who already has a job to go back to.
On the other hand, it may also be that Bob has someone in mind who could
do.

Best wishes,

Irene

Irene Fonseca                                    Phone:(412)268-3615
Professor of Mathematical Sciences               Fax:(412)268-6380
Director of Center for Nonlinear Analysis        E-mail:fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890