[CvGmt News] Fwd:

buttazzo at dm.unipi.it buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Fri Jun 13 15:29:41 CEST 2003

Vi mando l'avviso seguente; gli interessati possono contattare direttamente gli organizzatori;

Giuseppe Buttazzo

----- Forwarded message from Enrique Fernandez-Cara <cara at numer.us.es> -----
    Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:02:06 +0200
    From: Enrique Fernandez-Cara <cara at numer.us.es>
      To: Jean-David.Benamou at inria.fr, brezzi at imati.cnr.it, buttazzo at dm.unipi.it, fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu, roland at math.uh.edu,
mohamed.jaoua at enit.rnu.tn, jppuel at cmapx.polytechnique.fr, raymond at mip.ups-tlse.fr, troeltz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de, masmoudi at CIMS.nyu.edu

Dear colleague,

You have probably recently received an announcement of the workshop
in Castro Urdiales where you will give a lecture.

As you know, the date of this workshop is approaching. This message is to
ask you to encourage the people near to you to attend this workshop.
It is very convenient to make the inscription and hotel reservation
as soon as possible. The complete information can be found in

  http://www.unican.es/cursosverano

Let me remind you that the workshop was intended not only for us  to
meet and interchange opinions and information on our most recent work
but also to provide a quite special occasion for  young people to see and
understand many of the things that are being made nowadays in applied
mathematics. This is an essentialaspect that we want to emphasize and it
is the main reason of our request.

In case some  of the possible interest persons has founding
difficulties and needs some financial support, you can
indicate him/her to get in contact with us.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Enrique

----- End forwarded message -----