[CvGmt News] TWO VACANCIES for PRÉ- or POST-DOCS (fwd)

Giuseppe Buttazzo buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Sun Feb 9 18:13:00 CET 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:23:13 -0000
From: João Martins <jmartins at civil.ist.utl.pt>
To: João Martins <jmartins at civil.ist.utl.pt>
Subject: TWO VACANCIES for PRÉ- or POST-DOCS

Dear Colleague

I inform you that, in the framework of a RTN European Project:

Research Training Network on
New materials, Adaptive Systems and their Nonlinearities:
Modelling, Control and Numerical Simulation
http://www.esiee.fr/smart-systems/

TWO VACANCIES ARE OPEN IN LISBON
for young researchers (pre- or post-docs),
FOR RESEARCH TRAINING STAYS
WITH THE (initial) DURATION OF 5 MONTHS,
on the following topics:

--- Non-smooth Mechanical Systems - quasi-static trajectories and singular perturbations.

--- Biomechanics of Soft Tissues and Muscles.

I  WOULD  BE  VERY  GRATEFUL  IF  YOU  COULD  PASS
THIS INFORMATION TO ANY YOUNG RESEARCHER THAT YOU KNOW
WHO  MIGHT  BE  INTERESTED  IN THIS  OPPORTUNITY.

For additional informations, please contact me by E-mail or by phone.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

João Martins

Prof. João Arménio Correia Martins