[CvGmt News] Ph.D. Student Recruiting (fwd)

Luigi Ambrosio luigi at ambrosio.sns.it
Fri Dec 12 08:59:41 CET 2003

                                                     \\\|///
                                                    \\ ~ ~ //
                                                    (/ . . /)
_________________________________________________-oOOo-(_)-oOOo-____________
        Luigi Ambrosio           ____
                               ///////
   Scuola Normale Superiore   -------
    piazza dei Cavalieri 7   ///////
         I-56126 PISA       -------
           ITALY           ///////
                          -------      email: l.ambrosio at sns.it
                         ///////     tel:   ++39/050/509255
                        -------    fax:   ++39/050/563513
                       ///////    tel. home: 050/553178

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:54:41 -0500
From: P J McCarthy <pj at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: +dist+~pj/public/analysisad.dl at andrew.cmu.edu
Cc: wh15 at andrew.cmu.edu, giovanni at andrew.cmu.edu,
     Irene Fonseca <fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Ph.D. Student Recruiting

Dear Colleague,

The Department of Mathematical Sciences at Carnegie Mellon University
will be recruiting about 15 PhD students for Fall 2004. We hope to be
able to attract promising young analysts to fill some of these slots.

We would be grateful if you would bring this up to the attention of
potential candidates among undergraduate students in your institution.

With best wishes,

Irene Fonseca and Giovanni Leoni