[CvGmt News] tenure track

Giuseppe Buttazzo buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Fri Nov 16 17:16:53 CET 2001

Vi allego il messaggio ricevuto da Irene Fonseca; nel caso
qualcuno fosse interessato puo' contattarmi.

Giuseppe Buttazzo

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:12:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Irene Fonseca <fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: buttazzo at dm.unipi.it
Subject: Search

Dear Giuseppe,

We are conducting a search for a tenure track (applied) analyst in the
Department of Mathematical Sciences at Carnegie Mellon University
(http://www.math.cmu.edu/about/position.html#tenure)

We would be very grateful if you would bring to our attention the names of
potential candidates who would fit in well with our research interests.

With best wishes,

Irene

Irene Fonseca                                    Phone:(412)268-3615
Professor of Mathematical Sciences               Fax:(412)268-6380
Director of Center for Nonlinear Analysis        E-mail:fonseca at andrew.cmu.edu
Department of Mathematical Sciences
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890