[CvGmt News] [cvgmt position] 3-year postdoc position in PDE analysis

lorenzo.giacomelli at sbai.uniroma1.it lorenzo.giacomelli at sbai.uniroma1.it
Tue Nov 23 14:33:01 CET 2021

3-year postdoc position in PDE analysis

http://cvgmt.sns.it/position/624/

Deadline: Saturday, Jan  8, 2022

Dear colleague,

In my group at TU Delft, Netherlands, a 3-year postdoc position in PDE analysis is advertised, see

https://www.tudelft.nl/over-tu-delft/werken-bij-tu-delft/vacatures/details?jobId=4671&jobTitle=Postdoc%20in%20Mathematical%20Analysis%20of%20PDE%27s%20(3%20years)

The research will focus on free boundary problems with contact points/lines. The position is funded by the Dutch Research Council (NWO) so that teaching is not obligatory. Communication is in English. I would be grateful if you could forward this information to suitable candidates.

Best wishes,

Manuel Gnann
--
Dr. Manuel Gnann

Assistant Professor for Mathematical Analysis
Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
Delft University of Technology
Building 36 (high-rise building)
Mekelweg 4
2628 CD Delft, Netherlands