[CvGmt News] spring school in Pdes

Denis Bonheure dbonheur at ulb.ac.be
Thu Dec 22 21:33:03 CET 2011

Announcement

Spring school in nonlinear PDEs  -  http://pde2012.ulb.ac.be/

Venue : Brussels - Belgium

Dates : May 30 - June 6 2012

Scientific committee : H. Berestycki (Paris), J.P. Gossez (Bruxelles), E. Lami Dozo (Bruxelles), J. Mawhin (Louvain-la-Neuve), C. Stuart (EPFL), M. Willem (Louvain-la-Neuve).

Organizing committee : D. Bonheure (Bruxelles), A. Ponce (Louvain-la-Neuve), C. Troestler (Mons), J. Van Schaftingen (Louvain-la-Neuve).

Please, spread the announcement of this event within your research groups. I apologize for cross posting.
Season greetings,
Denis.

Dear Colleagues,

We have the pleasure to announce our third edition of the spring school in nonlinear PDEs to be held in Brussels from May 30 to June 6 2012.

The school is organized in the frame of a thematic program in PDEs within the partnership of ULB with Oxford, Cambridge, Berkeley, UBC, USP, Fudan, Montreal, Waseda, Paris VI and Collège de France.

Phd students and post-docs can attend the school free of charge.

The confirmed lecturers are
	• Professor Peter A. Markowich, University of Cambridge
	• Professor Sir John Ball, University of Oxford
	• Professor Nassif Ghoussoub, University of British Columbia
	• Professeur Didier Smets, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6)
	• Professor Kazunaga Tanaka, Waseda University
	• Professor Paolo Piccione, Universidade de Sao Paulo

Plenary and contributing talks will also be scheduled. Please visit the website of the school at http://pde2012.ulb.ac.be/ for more details. The title of the courses will be posted as soon as possible.

If you want to deliver a talk, please send us your abstract before April 15 2012.

A mini workshop will be held on June 2.

We are looking forward enjoying lots of PDEs with you during this school !

The organizers.

PDE2012 - Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium) - May 30 ~ June 6, 2012
Email : pde2012 at ulb.ac.be   ---    Webpage : http://pde2012.ulb.ac.be/